This stunning 2-drawer reclaimed wood wardrobe is an attractive, eco-friendly way to hang clothing, store heirlooms, or even hide laundry right after it has been folded. Handcrafted in the USA from natural reclaimed 19th century barnwood, this rustic wardrobe is sure to become a family heirloom.
- Dimensions: 44" Wide x 26" Deep x 72" High
- Includes a hanging rod in the upper cabinet
- Concealed European style hinges
- Dovetail drawer construction (see features below)
- Oil-rubbed bronze finish on drawer pulls and door handle hardware
- Inset drawer fronts and doors
- Clear catalyzed lacquer finish preserves and protects the wood
- Two options for corner leg style; choose barnwood legs, or hickory legs (as shown in photo)
- Shipping weight = 325 lbs.
- Free curbside shipping within the contiguous US
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- Product is made to order. Once the order is started, cancellations incur a 20% cancellation fee.
Premium Line Drawer Features (select "Premium Line" to choose this option)
- Full-extension ball-bearing glides rated to 100 pounds
- Aromatic cedar drawer bottoms
Value Line Drawer Features (select "Value Line" to choose this option)
- Nylon roller glides rated to 100 pounds
- Standard Luan drawer bottoms
***Freight Delivery Policy:
The freight company will contact you to set-up a delivery appointment. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE PRODUCT OFF OF THE TRUCK AND BRINGING IT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
Please note an optional liftgate service is available for an additional $99. A MyBarnwoodFrames customer service representative will contact you to ask if you would like to add the liftgate option. The liftgate option must be added before the item is shipped. USING THE LIFTGATE MEANS THE PRODUCT WILL BE LOWERED TO THE GROUND, HOWEVER YOU WILL NEED TO MOVE THE PRODUCT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
A 20% cancellation fee will be incurred for all cancelled orders and/or returns. The customer is responsible for paying for return shipping.