7 Drawer Rustic Reclaimed Wood Dresser
Rustic Barnwood 7-drawer dresser with the option of hickory log or barnwood legs. Attractive rustic hardware on drawer fronts. Inset drawers with choice of two drawer styles. Constructed with precision and attention to detail. Made in USA from reclaimed, eco-friendly wood. This roomy rustic chest includes seven drawers all together.
- Dimensions: 59 Wide x 18 Deep x 35 High (Value Line)
- Dimensions: 59 Wide x 21 Deep x 35 High (Premium Line)
- Choose hickory log or barnwood legs
- Drawers feature dovetail corners
- Dull catalyzed lacquer finish
- Inset drawer fronts with rustic hardware
- Limited lifetime guarantee
- Shipping weight = 230 (Value Line)
- Shipping weight = 255 (Premium Line)
- Free curbside shipping within the contiguous US; choose shipping upgrades for inside delivery
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- Product is made to order. Once the order is started, cancellations incur a 20% cancellation fee.
Value Line Drawer Features (select "Value Line Drawers" to choose this option)
- Nylon roller glides rated to 100 pounds
- Standard Luan drawer bottoms
Premium Line Drawer Features (select "Premium Drawers" to choose this option)
- Full-extension ball-bearing glides rated to 100 pounds
- Aromatic cedar drawer bottoms
***Freight Delivery Policy:
The freight company will contact you to set-up a delivery appointment. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE PRODUCT OFF OF THE TRUCK AND BRINGING IT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
Please note an optional liftgate service is available for an additional $99. A MyBarnwoodFrames customer service representative will contact you to ask if you would like to add the liftgate option. The liftgate option must be added before the item is shipped. USING THE LIFTGATE MEANS THE PRODUCT WILL BE LOWERED TO THE GROUND, HOWEVER YOU WILL NEED TO MOVE THE PRODUCT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
A 20% cancellation fee will be incurred for all cancelled orders and/or returns. The customer is responsible for paying for return shipping.