Barnwood Four Drawer Low Boy
This rustic dresser features reclaimed barnwood, dovetail drawers and expert craftsmanship. Handmade from red oak planks, you have the option of choosing from two drawer styles.
- Dimensions: 42 Wide x 18 Deep x 36 High (Value Line)
- Dimensions: 42 Wide x 21 Deep x 36 High (Premium Line)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Built with authentic reclaimed Red Oak planks from 1800's tobacco barns.
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- Individually handcrafted.
- All drawer fronts and doors are inset.
- All hinges are concealed European Style for a clean uncluttered look.
- Shipping weight = 155 pounds (Value Line)
- Shipping weight = 175 pounds (Premium Line)
- Free curbside shipping within the contiguous US; choose shipping upgrades for inside delivery
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- Product is made to order. Once the order is started, cancellations incur a 20% cancellation fee.
Premium Line Drawer Features (select "Premium Drawers" to choose this option)
- Full-extension ball-bearing glides rated to 100 pounds
- Aromatic cedar drawer bottoms
Value Line Drawer Features (select "Value Line Drawers" to choose this option)
- Nylon roller glides rated to 100 pounds
- Standard Luan drawer bottoms
***Freight Delivery Policy:
The freight company will contact you to set-up a delivery appointment. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE PRODUCT OFF OF THE TRUCK AND BRINGING IT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
Please note an optional liftgate service is available for an additional $99. A MyBarnwoodFrames customer service representative will contact you to ask if you would like to add the liftgate option. The liftgate option must be added before the item is shipped. USING THE LIFTGATE MEANS THE PRODUCT WILL BE LOWERED TO THE GROUND, HOWEVER YOU WILL NEED TO MOVE THE PRODUCT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
A 20% cancellation fee will be incurred for all cancelled orders and/or returns. The customer is responsible for paying for return shipping.