This simple, yet sophisticated Frontier Enclosed Nightstand is handcrafted and built with kiln-dried, circle sawn pine timbers harvested in Northern Minnesota. Rugged simplicity at its very best.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Built with kiln-dried circle-sawn pine timbers.
- Four step finishing process that gives amazing depth of finish and durability.
- Individually handcrafted.
- All hinges are concealed European Style for a clean uncluttered look.
- Full-extension ball-bearing glides rated to 100 pounds.
- Accented with legs made from kiln dried hickory logs.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Product is made to order. Once the order is started, cancellations incur a 20% cancellation fee.
***Freight Delivery Policy:
The freight company will contact you to set-up a delivery appointment. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE PRODUCT OFF OF THE TRUCK AND BRINGING IT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
Please note an optional liftgate service is available for an additional $99. A MyBarnwoodFrames customer service representative will contact you to ask if you would like to add the liftgate option. The liftgate option must be added before the item is shipped. USING THE LIFTGATE MEANS THE PRODUCT WILL BE LOWERED TO THE GROUND, HOWEVER YOU WILL NEED TO MOVE THE PRODUCT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
A 20% cancellation fee will be incurred for all cancelled orders and/or returns. The customer is responsible for paying for return shipping.