A rustic bunk bed in twin over twin, full over full, or queen over queen configuration just might be the perfect solution to tight sleeping quarters, or when you want to maximize the number of guests you can accommodate. Instantly double the capacity of the loft at the cabin, or create comfortable sleeping quarters for twins or triplets, even consolidate sleeping arrangements to leave more floor space for other bedroom furniture. These reclaimed wood bunkbeds are handcrafted from century-old red oak. The weathered look adds character and dimension to your space, and the neutral colors blend well with a variety of decors. Best of all, the sturdy construction of these beds makes them a better investment than economy bunk beds not built to withstand heavy use.
- Full-length hardwood rails for strength and durability
- Choose Twin over Twin, Full over Full, or Queen over Queen sizes
- Built-in ladder (above photo shows single/single with ladder left)
- Ladder placement can be left or right side of upper bunk
- 44" of space between bottom rail and top bunk
- Authentic reclaimed red oak barnwood
- Barnwood's natural character is preserved by a clear catalyzed lacquer finish
- T-support underneath Queen size bed for extra support
- Artisan handcrafted in the USA
- Top bunk will support standard size mattress with maximum depth of 10 inches
- Assembly required
- Allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.
- Product is made to order. Once the order is started, cancellations incur a 20% cancellation fee.
Important note about rustic bunk bed safety:
- Follow all assembly instructions carefully
- Allow only children age 8 and older on top bunk
- Use standard size, properly-fitted, manufacturer-recommended mattresses
- Top bunk comes with bunkie board so no box spring is needed
- Top bunk mattress should not exceed 10 inches deep
- Discuss all safety concerns and proper usage with children and do not allow horseplay on bunk beds.
***Freight Delivery Policy:
The freight company will contact you to set-up a delivery appointment. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE PRODUCT OFF OF THE TRUCK AND BRINGING IT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
Please note an optional liftgate service is available for an additional $99. A MyBarnwoodFrames customer service representative will contact you to ask if you would like to add the liftgate option. The liftgate option must be added before the item is shipped. USING THE LIFTGATE MEANS THE PRODUCT WILL BE LOWERED TO THE GROUND, HOWEVER YOU WILL NEED TO MOVE THE PRODUCT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
A 20% cancellation fee will be incurred for all cancelled orders and/or returns. The customer is responsible for paying for return shipping.