A rustic bunk bed set with a twin over full or twin over queen sleeping configuration. You can sleep a single child on top in the twin size bunk, plus two adults underneath in a full or queen size bed. This option is also great for creating sleeping quarters for three children in the same bedroom, while maximizing floor space. You also have the option of placing the ladder on either the left side or on the right side of the upper bunk bed, providing access that can be configured to the design of your space. Full-length hardwood rails underneath keep the bed sturdy and safe, and you'll appreciate a full 44 inches of space from the bottom rail to the top bunk. If you want to maximize the head room on the lower bunk, choose the optional "bunkie board" which will replace a traditional box spring and widen the distance between the lower mattress and upper bunk--great for people who hate sleeping in "claustrophobic" quarters. Both bunks comes with a bunkie board so no box spring is needed.
- Choose Twin over Full or Twin over Queen (single/double or single/queen)
- Built-in ladder (above photo shows double/single with ladder left)
- Ladder placement can be left or right side of twin upper bunk
- 44" of space between bottom rail and top bunk
- Bunkie board included to eliminate lower box spring and maximize headroom between bunks
- Authentic reclaimed red oak barnwood
- Barnwood's natural character is preserved by a clear catalyzed lacquer finish
- T-support underneath Queen size bed for extra support
- Artisan handcrafted in the USA
- Top bunk will support standard size mattress with maximum depth of 10 inches
- Assembly required
- Allow 4-6 weeks for shipping
- Product is made to order. Once the order is started, cancellations incur a 20% cancellation fee.
Important note about rustic bunk bed safety:
- Follow all assembly instructions carefully
- Allow only children age 8 and older on top bunk
- Use standard size, properly-fitted, manufacturer-recommended mattresses
- Top bunk mattress should not exceed 10 inches deep
- Discuss all safety concerns and proper usage with children and do not allow horseplay on bunk beds.
***Freight Delivery Policy:
The freight company will contact you to set-up a delivery appointment. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE PRODUCT OFF OF THE TRUCK AND BRINGING IT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
Please note an optional liftgate service is available for an additional $99. A MyBarnwoodFrames customer service representative will contact you to ask if you would like to add the liftgate option. The liftgate option must be added before the item is shipped. USING THE LIFTGATE MEANS THE PRODUCT WILL BE LOWERED TO THE GROUND, HOWEVER YOU WILL NEED TO MOVE THE PRODUCT INSIDE YOUR LOCATION. If needed, please arrange for help in advance.
A 20% cancellation fee will be incurred for all cancelled orders and/or returns. The customer is responsible for paying for return shipping.