Rustic Frames with Personality - Barn Wood with Decorative Tacks
Our rustic frames each have a distinctive style, and this one is a favorite. Handcrafted from natural barn wood, the hobble creek reclaimed barnwood 2" wide frame includes a 1/2 inch distressed alder wood overlay and a large tack at each corner to give it a little bit of personality. Simply drop your image into place by bending up the flexible push points on the back of the frame and removing the cardboard backing. Superbly-crafted with a pockethole jig and a screw at each corner to prevent corner separation.
- 11x14 frame opening will accommodate any 11x14 inch image
- Exterior dimensions approximately 14.5x17.5 inches
- Rustic barn wood frame with alder overlay and metal corner tacks
- Glass and white cardboard backing are included
- Sawtooth hanger is included with your order. Just tap into place with a hammer.
- Rustic frame can hang either horizontally or vertically
- Built from natural reclaimed aged wood with an alder wood overlay
- Made proudly in the USA
Please note: Due to the nature of barnwood, many of our rustic frames vary slightly in color and texture, and yours may vary slightly from the one pictured here.