Reclaimed Wood Planter Box with Metal Brackets
Bring a piece of American history into your home with the reclaimed wood planter box made from barns, fences, and other sources of sustainable American wood.
The reclaimed wood planter is a favorite of our customers for herb boxes, succulents planters, centerpieces, as well as home decor. Looking to add some character to your space? This item will add that extra something to modern farmhouse, rustic, industrial, colonial, European, eclectic, western, and many other decor styles.
- Box features functional small holes in the bottom to allow for water drainage and prevent drowning and flooding plants.
- Great for indoor as well as outdoor use
- Can be used year round to feature seasonal decor
- Comes with attached metal brackets for a more finished look
- Protectively packaged to ensure safe delivery
This heirloom quality planter box is made by second generation artisans and craftsmen in our own wood-shop located in Utah.
- Small: 5.5 x 14.5 x 3 inches
- Medium: 5.5 x 24 x 3 inches
- Large: 5.5 x 36 x 3 inches
- Interior dimension width = 4.25"
(Please note: sizes may vary slightly due to the nature of reclaimed wood.)
- Can be used indoors and in the garden, has small holes on the bottom to allow for water drainage
- Dimensions may vary slightly due to the nature of reclaimed wood, great for succulent and herb planters as well as table centerpieces
- Authentic reclaimed, eco-friendly, and weathered barn wood with rustic metal brackets; Handmade by artisans and craftsmen in the USA
- High quality wood planter box packaged protectively with no hassle returns
- Due to the nature of reclaimed barn wood, knots, nail holes, and rough, aged texture are part of the character of the box. These imperfections increase the value and are not considered product defects.