Reclaimed Barnwood Square Box
Bring a piece of American history into your home with the reclaimed wood planter box made from barns, fences, and other sources of sustainable American wood.
This heirloom quality planter box is made by second generation artisans and craftsmen in our own wood-shop located in Utah. This barnwood square box will add that extra something to modern farmhouse, rustic, industrial, colonial, European, eclectic, western, and many other decor styles. Can be purchased as a set or in singles.
- Small: 9 x 9 x 3 inches
- Medium: 11 x 11 x 3 inches
- Large: 13 x 13 x 3
- Interior dimension depth= 2 1/8
(Please note: sizes may vary slightly due to the nature of reclaimed wood.)
- Dimensions may vary slightly due to the nature of reclaimed wood, great as table centerpieces or shallow shelves
- Authentic reclaimed, eco-friendly, and weathered barn wood, Handmade by artisans and craftsmen in the USA
- High quality wood box packaged protectively with no hassle returns
- Due to the nature of reclaimed barn wood, knots, nail holes, and rough, aged texture are part of the character of the box. These imperfections increase the value and are not considered product defects.