Deep Front Box Frame with 10x10 Inch Frame Opening (17x17" finished)
Deep Box Frames are a unique way to showcase your 3-dimensional art pieces, treasured photos and paintings, and much more. They also make wonderful heirloom gifts. This frame features a 10x10" wood box opening that is surrounded by a 3-inch wide barn wood frame face. The finished exterior dimensions of the entire frame are approximately 17x17 inches.
- 10x10" photo or artwork opening; viewable area from front of frame is approximately 9.5 x 9.5 inches.
- Opening is surrounded by a 1.75" deep wood border which creates a 1.75" deep box opening
- 3" frame face surrounds center deep box
- Finished frame dimensions are approximately 17x17 inches
- Frame includes cardboard backing and sawtooth hanger
- Glass is included for pictures. Remove glass for 3-dimensional object. There is no separation between glass and the back of the frame. The deep box is created from the front raised edge pieces and any 3D pieces would have to be attached to the frame backing to hold in the frame and there would not be a front glass piece.
We've framed a James Christensen painting in our sample, but these unique frames are so versatile, you'll find no end to the possibilities of what you can put inside. Add a photo of a beloved pet, along with the collar and a favorite toy as a pet memorial. Mount your grandmother's lace handkerchief. Put a soft pink velvet in back and mount your daughter's first pair of baby shoes and a silver rattle. If you thought it was fun to shop for a rustic deep box frame, just wait and see how much fun you have filling it.
Please note: Due to differences in color and texture of reclaimed wood, your frame may vary slightly from the one pictured here. Painting is for display only and is NOT included.
- Shipping Weight: 5lbs
- Category: Deep Box Frames